- UPDATE 1-Regulator says leak found in Petrobras oil field
SAO PAULO, April 9 (Reuters) - An oil seep was discovered in
Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras' offshore
Roncador oil field, one of the country's largest, Brazil's oil
regulator ANP said on...
- China's SAIC says March auto sales up 10.4 pct
SHANGHAI, April 10 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC
Motor Corp said on Tuesday its March sales rose 10.4
percent from a year earlier to 393,864 vehicles.
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares struggle, China data eyed
* MSCI Asia ex-Japan barely changed; Nikkei opens up 0.4 pct
- Asia Private Equity Weekly News, April 10, 2012
HONG KONG, April 10 (Reuters) - News and developments in
Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending April
- PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - April 10
Facebook is paying $1 billion to buy Instagram, a
fast-growing online photo-sharing site, in its largest
acquisition to date.
- Empire State Building IPO could bring big tax bill
NEW YORK, April 9 (Reuters) - Malkin Group's plans to make
the Empire State Building the centerpiece of a real estate
investment trust have hit another snag -- long-time investors in
- WRAPUP 1-Syrian troops on offensive on deadline day
BEIRUT, April 10 (Reuters) - Syrian troops shelled villages,
fired across frontiers and were accused of massacres in the
hours before a deadline on Tuesday that many doubt can usher in
- Nikkei rebounds, on track to snap 5-day losing run
TOKYO, April 10 (Reuters) - The Nikkei index rose in early
trade on Tuesday, on track to end a five-session losing run,
ahead of trade data from China and a Bank of Japan policy
meeting, with the yen...
- Everything Everywhere makes 4G plans -FT
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - British mobile operator
Everything Everywhere has appointed Morgan Stanley to
sell spectrum for the roll-out of a 4G mobile broadband network
in the UK, the Financial...
- US WCoast Products - LA gasoline up on Chevron work plan
HOUSTON, April 9 (Reuters) - April-delivery CARBOB gasoline
climbed 6 cents a gallon in the Los Angeles spot market on
Monday as Chevron Corp plans to overhaul a coking unit
this month at its...